- MHI Vestas to Supply Burbo Bank Offshore Wind
- Alstom Shareholders Approve Sale to GE
- Woodside Banks on Kitimat LNG
- Alabama State Port Authority Posts Record Gains
- Orpic Logistics Wins Muscat Sohar Pipeline EPC Contract
- Vestas to Supply Kenya’s Lake Turkana Wind Project
- Collett Moves Historic Vehicles
- Chevron to Exit Ukraine Shale Project
- Plummeting Oil Prices Prompt Layoffs
- CB&I Hoists Module at VC Summer Nuclear Plant (Video)
- Venture Global LNG to Start Construction of Export Facilities in 2016
- Portlog Moves Oil Rig for Pemex
- Last Gate Arrives at Panama Canal
- Alstom to Upgrade Kwinana Gas Turbine
- Salini Impregilo to Build Tunnel in Ohio
MHI Vestas to Supply Burbo Bank Offshore Wind
First order for partnershiip’s new 8MW turbines MHI Vestas will supply 32 offshore wind...
Alstom Shareholders Approve Sale to GE
At Alstom’s shareholders’ meeting, held today in Paris, the US$15.1 billion transaction...
Hydro-Quebec Selects Trio of Turbine Suppliers
Utility Hydro-Quebec Distribution has chosen Vestas, Siemens and GE to supply turbines for three...
Woodside Banks on Kitimat LNG
Buys Apache’s holdings in Kitimat, Wheatstone and Balnaves for US$2.75 billion Woodside Petroleum, Australia’s...
Alabama State Port Authority Posts Record Gains
2014 steel shipments rose 40 percent over 2013 Alabama ports have posted record revenues...
Orpic Logistics Wins Muscat Sohar Pipeline EPC Contract
280-km pipeline first of its kind in Oman Orpic Logistics has signed an engineering,...
Construction Milestones Reached at Panama Canal Expansion
Gate installation begins, Borinquen 1E Dam grout curtain completed The installation of the gates...
Vestas to Supply Kenya’s Lake Turkana Wind Project
Will become largest wind farm in Africa at 310 megawatts Vestas will supply 365...
Collett Moves Historic Vehicles
World-record-holding supersonic cars hoisted over gates for relocation Collett has transported a pair of...
Chevron to Exit Ukraine Shale Project
Chevron may have pulled out of a US$10 billion shale-gas project in western Ukraine,...
From Breakbulk Magazine
The next 12 months are full of informative events hosted around the world. Read more about the speakers, masterclasses and workshops scheduled for 2014 and 2015.
Congresses & Workshops
Abnormal Load Africa 2015
NEW for 2015: Abnormal Load Interactive Magazine/Africa Edition
For more details on this new marketing opportunity, click here.
NEWS BY REGION
Click on a region above to read latest news. (View all)
EPN to Take Delivery of New Damen Tug and Dredger
Rapid turnaround of order with stock building at Dutch...
SNC Lavalin and Fluor Among Speakers at Upcoming Modular Construction Summit
SNC Lavalin, Devon Energy Canada, AMECFW, CNRL, Fluor and...
ICS Modifies Position on IMO Ballast Water Management Convention Ratification
The global trade association for merchant shipowners, the International...
NMHG Positions Americas Team for Success
NACCO Materials Handling Group (NMHG) announces the promotion and...
Skan Broudat Pars Joins Cargo Connections
We are pleased to introduce Skan Broudat Pars International...